Your stay with Bay Islands College of Diving in Utila will be a carefree and safe adventure, if we all follow a few simple steps.
BEFORE YOU TRAVEL
– As of October 1, 2020 Utila is welcoming visitors.
– Make sure you carry proof of a negative Rapid Response or PCR test no older than 72 hours before arrival in Honduras.
– As of June 10th, 2021 – you can enter Honduras after having been fully vaccinated for no less than 14 days.
– You must pre-register your arrival on the following website and carry a printout: https://prechequeo.inm.gob.hn/
– Hand sanitizer stations are provided throughout the facilities
– We ask you to wear a mask when inside shared facilities or on the boats. Reusable masks are preferred.
– We all try to keep a safe distance whenever possible
– Our boat capacity has been reduced by 50% to allow extra space between guests from different groups.
– On the boats, we ask you to use defogging solution, rather than spitting in your mask.
– Divers who plan to use rental equipment are welcome to do so but will be required to bring or purchase their own mouth piece and snorkel.
– Rental and personal equipment is desinfected after each use.
– We temperature-check all staff twice daily and may ask to check your temperature as well.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU FEEL UNWELL DURING YOUR STAY
If there is a staff member, hotel guest or intern that presents fever, sore throat, coughing or any other sings or symptoms compatible with chart A, this person must be sent to his/her room and Dr. Randy Buitrago will be contacted for a propper medical evaluation, emphasizing on the importance of patient’s isolation meanwhile the medical evaluation is done.
SOME IMPORTANT CONTACT INFORMATION DURING YOUR STAY
Dr. Randy Buitrago +504 8893-4283
Utila Hyperbaric chamber +504 2425-3378
Hospital D’antoni +504 2443-2264
Hospital Cemesa +504 9553-0078
Hospital del Valle +504 3392-6045