Become a PADI SCUBA Instructor at the College of Diving, a 5 Star Career Development Center with the most successful job placement program available.
WHY COLLEGE OF DIVING
- PADI Career Development Center
- Language support in English, Spanish, French, Dutch and German
- 2 PLATINUM Course Directors
- Small groups of maximum 6:1
- Resume building
- Proven Job Placement and career assistance
- Extended duration program of 14 days plus 2 days IE
- Free dorm style accommodation available for early bookers
- Free Emergency Oxygen Provider Instructor training
- Fullface mask, sidemount, tec and photography try-dives
- Hyperbaric chamber orientation
- Onsite Marine Research Center NGO
- Discount on bucket-list dive travel for graduates
- 18 Years old
- PADI Divemaster or equivalent
- 100 Logged dives
- Medical clearance within the last 12 months
- Certified diver for at least 6 monthsMissing a prerequisite? Contact us and we’ll help!
The following package prices are available
- EFRI plus IDC 2099 USD (plus 1030 USD PADI fees)
- EFRI plus IDC plus MSDT 2600 USD (plus 1450 USD PADI fees)
- DM plus EFRI plus IDC 2800 USD (plus 1160 USD PADI fees)
- DM plus EFRI plus IDC plus MSDT 3400 USD (plus 1580 USD PADI fees)
If your preferred combination is not listed, don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll make it happen!
OUR GRADUATES HAVE SUCCESSFULLY FOUND EMPLOYMENT IN THESE LOCATIONS
Reserve this course now!
MEET THE TRAINERS
PADI PLATINUM Course Director, TecRec Instructor Trainer, Diveheart Adaptive SCUBA Trainer, Hyperbaric Chamber Operator.
Nick is from Belgium but his home base is in Honduras where he runs PADI Instructor courses regularly, as well as Technical Diving Instructor courses. In the meantime he is also on stand-by as an operator for the local Hyperbaric Chamber. When he’s not active in Utila, he also runs PADI Instructor Development Courses abroad, making him a very versatile SCUBA Instructor Trainer.
Nick is also the founder of Dive SAGA, an online equipment store and dive travel company that organizes bucket list dive travel adventures.
STEPHEN J. AYNSLEY
PADI PLATINUM Course Director, TecRec Instructor Trainer
Stephen got into SCUBA Instruction after serving his country in the Royal Marines. He has dived the seas of Barbados, Cayman Islands, Cyprus and England and decided to pass on his knowledge of diving instruction through the College of Diving.
His graduates love his relentless dedication and with his 100% pass rate, we’re very proud to have him on the team!