With your Advanced Open Water you will do five distinctively different Adventure dives with your instructor, where they will teach you how to explore the underwater world in different conditions. Extend your limits and let our instructors take you to greater depths! How does pressure affect objects at 30m/100ft? Which techniques do seasoned divers apply when going beyond 18m/60ft? You’ll discover such things with the Deep Adventure dive, as it is an essential part of this course!
Why College of Diving
- Language support in English, Spanish, French, Dutch and German (others upon request may be possible)
- Small groups maximum of 6:1
- High End Scuba Pro rental gear
- Aluminum tanks
- Flexible schedule options
- Private room & apartment upgrade options
- Eagle Ray’s off of our dock almost every night
- Sunset Bar & Grill restaurant on site
- 2 Platinum Course Directors on staff
- 4 IDC Staff Instructors on staff
- 2 Master Scuba Diver Trainers on staff
In order to being your Advanced Open Water course you will need the following:
- Open Water certified
- 12 years old
The Advance Open Water course has a flexible 2-3 day schedule with 5 training dives.
Advance Open Water course:
- 2 -3 day schedule
- 5 adventure dives
- 3 nights free accommodation (private room upgrades available)
- 2 free fun dives
- 1 free t-shirt
- 10% discount on continuing education courses
Why stop here? Continue your education and add the following courses and save $$$
We can also add the following courses to further your skills and confidence!
- Emergency First Responder $99
- Rescue Diver Course $ $299
- Enriched Air Diver $189 with 2 fun dives on EANX
Prices above reflect bundling with the Advanced Open Water course.