The Advanced Open Water Course introduces you to five ‘Adventure Dives’. Each dive explores a different aspect of diving that broadens your education and varies experience. Extend your limits and let our instructors open up the world of diving for you! How does pressure affect objects at 30m/100ft? Which techniques do seasoned divers apply when navigating back to exit points? How can you fine tune your buoyancy and positioning in the water to ensure you can observe even the smallest of critters? You’ll discover all of these and more when you take the plunge and become and Advanced Diver with The College!
Why College of Diving
- Language Support in English, Spanish, French, Dutch and German (others upon request may be possible)
- Small Groups; Maximum Of 6:1
- High End Scuba Pro Rental Gear
- Aluminum Tanks
- On Site Hyperbaric Chamber
- Flexible Schedule Options
- Largest & Most Comfortable Dive Boats
- Private Room & Apartment Upgrade Options
- Eagle Ray Sightings Off Our Artificial Reef Every Evening
- Sunset Bar & Grill Restaurant On Site
- 2 Platinum Course Directors
- 4 IDC Staff Instructors
- 2 Master Scuba Diver Trainers
In order to begin your Advanced Open Water course you will need the following:
- PADI Open Water Certification or equivalent training from another organization.
- 12 years old
The Advanced Open Water Course can be completed in as little as two days! With knowledge development integrated into the dive schedule the Advanced Course can be split into a three dive and a two dive day! Perfect for a short trip or to add on to your Open Water Package!
Advanced Open Water Course:
- 2 -3 Day Schedule
- 5 Adventure Dives
- 3 Nights Free Accommodation (private room upgrades available)
- 2 Free Fun Dives
- 1 Free T-Shirt
- 10% Discount on Rescue Course
Why stop here? Continue your education by adding the following courses and further your skills and confidence!
- Emergency First Responder $99
- Rescue Diver Course $335
- Enriched Air Diver $189 with 2 Fun Dives on EANX
- Wreck Diver $199
- Deep Diver $209
- Deep, Wreck & Nitrox $499 (2 EANx dives to be used on final two Wreck dives to allow for a longer exploration!)
Prices above reflect bundling with the Advanced Open Water Course.
What Can I Choose From?
Required dives are Deep and Underwater Navigation, the rest is up to your interest! Due to our local conditions and what we know to be the most beneficial for your overall dive skills our recommended bundle is as follows:
- Underwater Navigation
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
The following dives are also optional however, due to equipment and time considerations some incur an added cost:
- Full Face Mask
- Enriched Air
- Fish I.D.
- Dive Against Debris
- Search & Recovery